Apply for ELI Admission
Intensive English Program Admission
Part-time Student Application Instructions
Community members can study at the English Language Institute, too! Students who do NOT have an F-1 visa can take classes part time depending on their visa status. Each class meets for five hours per week.
Also, part-time students are eligible for all of the same Student Services and Cultural Benefits as full-time students.
Steps for Part-time Classes:
- Apply to the ELI using the part-time student application.
- Pay the $25 part-time student application fee.
- Attend the placement testing and orientation day for the session you will begin.
- Meet with an advisor to determine which classes you are eligible to take, and register for the classes.
- Fulfill the mandatory medical requirements.
Apply using the following:
- PDF Applications and Forms (for students not wanting to apply online):